Pages

Monday, March 18, 2013

Puppy Love

A coworker of mine brought her tiny little dog into work today.  I'm not sure what kind of dog he is, but he's fluffy and small. For the first time, I thought differently of my dog, who I've had such a love/hate relationship with.

I thought "My big person-sized dog is pretty awesome! What's the point of this tiny little dog?".  If you know mine and Caster's relationship you may not believe I actually had that thought. Shocking, I know. Don't get me wrong, I still really love Boston terriers. They'll always have my heart.

I've grown to actually really love Caster. Sure, he can be annoying when he gets into the garbage repeatedly, but I am so in love with his cuteness. He's totally sucked me in with his adorable puppy eyes. Look at them... they're so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment