Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Nobody gets everything they want!

Carrie: What makes you think something bad is gonna happen?
Charlotte: Because! Nobody gets everything they want! Look at you, look at Miranda. You're good people and you two both got shafted. I'm so happy and... something bad is going to happen.


{I feel like I've been referencing Sex in the City a lot lately. Maybe it's because I've watched it like 5 times since Christmas.} This is how I feel.  When is the storm coming? The skies have been so clear for so long, there's gotta be a storm brewing and heading straight our way.

Everything has gone so smoothly with the process of buying our house (it is so awesome to say "our" house). The negotiations went exactly how we planned, the mortgage approval was simple and super quick, the home inspection went pretty well, and now we just wait for the closing. Easy peasy! Let's just hope there's no storm heading our way!

No comments:

Post a Comment